Saturday, April 19, 2008

indigestion

I appear to have bitten off more than I can chew. Just when I'd come to terms with the fact that I was facing (an already daunting) 4 interviews in 8 days, I came home today to have mum point towards a letter sitting on the piano. It was from NUS, and my eyes immediately picked up three pieces of crucial information: 1) that the NUS Law interview is on the day before my birthday 2) the written test is the day after my birthday 3) I have to produce an essay on why I want to read Law at NUS during the interview. This means 5 interviews in 9 days.

If I were to count my blessings however, I'm also grateful that 1) none of these have directly coincided with my birthday 2) none of my interviews are clashing 3) if nothing else, I can always pursue my lifelong dream of selling Tu Tu Kueh at a roadside stall near Bedok MRT.

The PUB interview today went quite well, though the interviewers' body language didn't exactly coincide with what they said. I hate incongruenies like this they leave me confused. the A*STAR 1st round interview was good as well. The interviews so far have possibly been the most light-hearted I've experienced.

And so the action-packed week ahead goes like so:
Tue: USP interview
Thu: A*STAR interview final round
Fri: NUS Law interview
Sat: 21st birthday
Sun: NUS Law written test

gotta go prepare now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home