Thursday, May 8, 2008

irony

If you were wondering why I deleted the last couple of posts, it's because they were regarding a particular scholarship, and blogs aren't a safe place to discuss it. Let's call it Scholarship A.

The last two weeks have been pretty surreal. Two months ago I didn't dare dream that I'd ever get Scholarship A, and now here I am on the brink of rejecting it.

I also just got into NTU's Accountancy & Biz double degree programme, something else that I didnt think I'd get. I must say I'm having quite a bit of luck with my applications this year - a stark contrast from when I bombed the Firefly, Medicine and MOE interviews. Alright so it wasn't completely luck - reading up on a bit of psychology and body language probably did help.

Tomorrow's going to be the last of the interviews for this year - I hope! SMU Law. Not that a whole lot hinges on it, but since I've paid $10 to apply I might as well go.
____________________________________________________

Chick Corea trading piano shred licks with a Japanese jazz pianist. The most amazing thing I've seen in a while:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home