Monday, March 9, 2009

one more week to major event!



I'd feel guilty if I had to sell tickets to something I didn't believe was good. Ah!Yum is one of the rare shows I'm actually excited about promoting, cos I actually think it's going to be fantastic. So far the work put into Ah!Yum has been phenomenal - I think practically the entire batch has been involved at some point or the other.

The song above is Dancing by Elisa, which plays in one of the dance scenes. The first time I watched the scene during rehearsals I swear I caught myself tearing. Liu Qian's choreography is just stunning, and our dancers are prolific.

Went to UCL on Saturday night to promote the show at VinE night with Joan, Andrew and Jasmine. But something happened to the sound system and we ended up with a very watered down performance with one guitar instead of two. Guess it wasn't very effective in the end, but what the heck it was fun! These overseas school gatherings offer a pretty good glimpse into the school's culture I think. Was pretty impressed by HC night. VJ was fun and games but didn't seem to give me the same sense of family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home