Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last min gig

I'm performing at this OCS event tonight at Furama Hotel with a band I only just joined 6 days ago..and I still haven't heard one of the songs before. It's called believe in a thing called love by the darkness. What? Oh well we'll see how it goes..at least the jam session on Saturday went fairly well.
I'm playing bass at a performance for the first time, which is a good thing cos well..bass is nice and obscure and in-the-background. Been such a long time since I last performed on stage-only just got reminded of the pre-concert jitters and the struggle with the heavy-as-hell equipment =/
Not to mention the jam sessions where patience is running low, especially when the gig date draws nearer.
They're apparently giving us $300 for doing a half hour show, which is good money however you look at it. Hope it doesn't take as long to reach us as the $100 which the CC STILL OWES US FOR THE GIG LAST..I DUNNO..MARCH?!!

1 Comments:

Blogger -nik- said...

woowoowoo! XD

ask if u get to eat the free flow of salmon sashimi at the buffet too! =)

May 24, 2007 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home