Friday, March 30, 2007

Hog's Breath/Cafe Iguana (what's with the animals?)

Ack I lost the first draft of this post! Now I have to type everything all over again..here goes:

I had this inexplicable need to pay VivoCity a visit last Sunday. And so we went there- myself, my sis and Fenglei - and had dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe.

I had a double hog burger, my sis had a rib steak and Fenglei had a Manhattan platter (sirloin steak, chimichanga, hog tail fries) The rib steak was the best, still remarkably tender even though it was done medium well.

We then headed down to Cafe Iguana at Clarke Quay for a drink. They serve a rather big bowl of tortilla chips and dip, on the house. They were a tad hard to me, but what the heck..it's free. We ordered a jug of frozen lime margarita. The cups come with salt on the rim, though I didn't really need it cos it wasn't all that "burning". In the end I had two cups, which means that stuff must have been pre-tty good, seeing as I'm a noob drinker.
...and now five days on I still have a craving for Iguana's frozen margarita. I also do wanna try their New York Steak, which is grilled with tequila..apparently making it more tender and juicy.
Yep that evening was pretty good, considering we tried two cafes that are pretty darn worth another go.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy!! popped by your blog cuz i was bored studying =p so envious of your life right now...haha..
ky

March 31, 2007 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home