Monday, March 12, 2007

First time lucky!

I passed my TP test! For some reason, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, and I really sort of just took it as another lesson. The tester forgot to test E-brake..I was thinking "any second now"..but in the end anticlimax. While the circuit went very smoothly, I earned 18 demerit points on the road for veering off course, abrupt lane changes and wide turns..which of course I wasn't even aware of, otherwise I wouldn;t have done each of them twice!
So I was actually pretty surprised when I saw him write '18', but I'd kinda expected the pass, seeing as I didn't think I'd caused him too much discomfort.

And right after that they show us this video with grim footages of accidents and interviews with the victims who survived. As much as I agree that the license is also a potential ticket to disaster, I didn't exactly appreciate the video.. Not that any of the 12 people in the room cared!

..On a side note, I think that American soldier who commented on the SAF should mind his own business. Troublemaker.

2 Comments:

Blogger En Qi said...

woah u passed!!! congrats!!! =)

March 12, 2007 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger -clong- said...

yup congrats! i think ur examiner's sort of a silent killer..18 points when u think u did nothing wrong.. haha.. but anyway like what my friend said upon passing: "i got my license, and the rest is history!" Congrats :)

March 13, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home