Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ego-stroking

I'd intended to crash a couple of Life Sci lectures today but ended up crashing M1 med instead. I had fun. I actually knew what the lecturer was talking about at first, and when he ventured beyond comprehension I decided to draw the LT on a piece of RI foolscap and dedicate it to Uraku, Hongyue's OG. The people in his OG were awfully awfully nice people. Almost makes me want to crash again. (I have no life)

EDIT: I met Larissa in school as well. (THERE. happy? =D)

and then I went home and decided to throw together a medley of all the tunes i'd ever composed:
http://wongkangwen.googlepages.com/medley.mp3
a little ego there yes I know but what good is a guitarist without an ego.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rissa.Lim said...

eh, no fair. i received no honourable mention=p KIDDING kidding. Happy week ahead!

August 28, 2007 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger kangwen said...

Point taken.

..you too (:

September 2, 2007 at 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home