Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well here I am in office at 6:30am after the worst duty ever. 8 signews, 2 translations, 18 articles and a report to boot. Listening to Cradle of Filth makes it all easier to bear though.

I just received news last night that my computer is now officially FUBAR. I don't think the news has quite sunk in yet, because I haven't as yet had any sort of reaction that justifies the gravity of the situation. It's only a matter of time before that comes though.

In the meantime, I've been trying to keep way out of computerland (besides when I'm at work of course) by means of tuition, outings and more outings. Which is why I was damn grateful when Ah Hui gave me something to do this weekend. I'm going down to TPJC to sit around an be an extra in his film! Yeah it's nothing much but at least it will keep me busy (?!) for one weekend. And then there's Baybeats this weekend as well, which I'm still looking for company to go with.

I don't really know why I'm working so hard to keep my days packed. All of this is distracting me from what I ought to be doing - that is, the UCAS and Melbourne apps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEWARE... BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

lol go check out my vain attempts at photoshop @_@

August 6, 2007 at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home