Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hong Kong is my second home

Back from Hong Kong and Macau! I used to dislike Hong Kong quite a bit cos it's seriously overcrowded and polluted..but after visiting the place the fifth time I'm actually growing pretty fond of it. This time round we went a bit crazy with the shopping-I got myself four pairs of trousers, including 2 from Bauhaus!
HK has, in my opinion, the most hardcore breakfast around. Especially the oily but lovely pork chops, ham omelette and a bowl of gong zai min. imagine having that every day.
I also got to visit Macau for the first time. Fenglei and I agree that the girls there are blessed with exceedingly good looks. It's an awesome country for other reasons too-it's like one big theme park. There was this area where a Tang Dynasty fortress, a volcano, a pyramid, greek ruins and a little European fishing village made up the landscape. Oh and the Portugese egg tarts were just lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home