Monday, October 15, 2007

shopping week!

what do you do when you get your NS and tuition pay on the same day and happen to feel very rich? reap the fruits of your labour of course! make the retailers happy!

first I got a polo tee with a rather nice print involving an electric guitar. (it's easy to trick me into buying something-just incorporate guitar into the design) billabong I think. Then I saw a t-shirt with the exact same print and decided it was even nicer. So I bought that too.

Next I went crazy with the neck accessories. got beads and a tribal tooth necklace from Rastafari, a Deathnote necklace from the manga store and a rather heavy chain from tampines mall.

moving on- I got a couple of jackets from LP zone and a store at Marina Square. The latter had the words "lead guitar" printed on it. Sold.



..and lastly, a shirt with sparkly vertical stripes from dapper! I never thought spending money could be so fun. I think I'm really deprived. at least I don't feel quite so rich anymore. that should squish the spending bug for a bit.

..but I do still want that shirt at espirit and practically everything from Skin.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home