Thursday, December 27, 2007

I must draw more

A little something whipped up at Starbucks last week..don't ask

I Am Legend was disappointing, but I think a large part of that had to do with my expectations of the film - after all the trailer was pretty spectacular and probably hard to live up to. My biggest gripe has to do with the ending, which I shall refrain from spoiling here, but all I can say is that it was pretty abrupt. Not to mention that it had something to do with blind faith.

A nice ending would be as follows: Robert Neville gets captured by the vampires, is told that he will be executed for mass homicide of their race. We then find out that Neville is actually a psycho and we the audience have been seeing things through his eyes the whole time. "do they look like monsters to you?"
of course, that wouldn't tie in with the plague story arc.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home