Saturday, November 24, 2007

insaziabile

I must be careful what I wish for.
I'd just commented a few days before that I wish I fell sick more often so I could take MC. Well, this morning I woke up after my post night-duty nap feeling decidedly sick. In the end I spent the entire day alternating between skulking around the house and surrendering to the bed. The better part of the day saw me staring at the ceiling trying to pull off a Descartes. Inventing new philosophies while fixing your gaze upon a patch of white is harder than it sounds.
Anyway, 55 days to ORD. There are certain decisions that have to be made really soon. Like, whether or not to enrol for Special Term. And if I do, do I want to graduate early. Also, do I want MOE to sponsor me if I do. I need to work out something that keeps as many options open to me as possible.
Tomorrow's going to be the last full day I spend in office till 26 Dec! woohoo. It's also going to be the last week of tuition before the kids go home and I start making retailers happy.
Oh I tried singing Insatiable by Darren Hayes today. That man has an amazing, the most angelic (male) voice ever. Most other people just end up sounding like eunuchs (myself included). I think Justin Timberlake is wayy overrated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home