Wednesday, November 28, 2007

scene from tuition:
(Daniel starts hitting Dina for some reason)
me: no Daniel that's not right. Boys aren't supposed to hit girls!
(Daniel pauses, thinks for a while. He picks up a book and starts hitting Dina with it)
me (grabbing his arm): Daniel you're still hitting her! It's still counted even if you're not touching her!
(Daniel wrestles himself free from my grip and starts blowing into Dina's face)
me: uh that's better..I think.

In other news, Liverpool just sank Porto 4-1 this morning thanks to this man..
Fernando Torres! I want that jersey.

Oh and one more thing!
Have you ever laid eyes on something so horrific and painful to watch yet couldn't take your eyes off it because a latent masochistic tendency within you forces you to take in every excruciating scene, devouring your very soul in the process? Well it happened to me when I made the mistake of watching the MDA Senior Management Rap. You can watch it here: http://www.mda.gov.sg/wms.www/video1.htm

or right here:



Because misery loves company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home