Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 has been..

..surprisingly fulfilling. What promised to be another draggy year in NS turned out to be rather colourful. I started the year at well, rock bottom. let's just say I was feeling really depressed. I had to take my mind off the source of the misery; therefore I desperately clutched at anything that might do the trick. I watched American Dad, I immersed myself in work, I ate like crazy, and I talked to friends. And slowly I got better. maybe more than better. I'd lost myself in the latter part of last year, and while I tried to pick up the pieces and find myself again...I guess I discovered a selghhxxrrggh NO THIS IS GETTING EMO. NO EMO POSTS ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG.

right then. omahgawd ten minutes to 2008. okay. I'm here in my room, armed with a laptop, my handphone, and a book. (which I have yet to touch) it's actually the first time I am staying up out of my own free will to usher in the new year. usher in the new year? that sounds plain ridiculous. it's just another day. not as if waiting for it would please the gods and grant me a happier 2008. anyway previous new years have been pretty amusing. since im an early sleeper, me and my sis we'd set the alarm for 11:50 (sometime around now) and wait for the countdown. clock strikes midnight, a chorus of happy new years rises in the air and echoes throughout the hdb estate. and then we'd wish each other happy new year and promptly go back to sleep. haha.

right then five minutes. goodbye 2007! it's been fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home