Friday, October 17, 2008

first real week of school

So it's Friday and the first week of school just ended. I guess it was alright as a whole, but some things are beginnning to suggest that I may not yet be too well-equipped for school. Monday started with a really heavy electrical eng lab, which left unanswered questions in my head all week. Math so far has been pretty basic, but I realise that I'm damn rusty. Computing is followable, but the lctures are pretty dry. And medical science is drier than it ought to be, unfortunately.

But I'm thankful that the pace is still pretty slow, compared to the likes of EEE. (which seems to be killing Derek and Wai Yee) CCA-wise, it's pretty much down to LeoSoc, ArtSoc, SingSoc, Funkology and Jazz&Rock and maybe Classical Guitar. And as for hall life-I haven't been joining them cos the activities somehow all involve drinking and clubbing. By the way just came back from dinner at the Warden's place, which was heavenly. Food has become a major challenge here, so any free food is welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home