Sunday, November 2, 2008

ICSS Fright Night

So on Friday I attended my first Halloween party! Ok so in the end it wasn't so much of a Halloween party as a costume party..but great photo-taking fun nonetheless. Anne Daniel and I went to this party shop along Portobello Road and managed to get two packs of clown face paint at 2.99 each, since I was going to go as the Joker and Anne this korean horror movie child with an umbrella. Daniel revealed his affinity for toilet paper as he went as a mummy. Everyone said I was convincing but...you judge.
White face paint is enough to look freaky

Final product
girls at halloween parties just wanna look glam
..but not these two. meet mrs joker
Sheer genius. There's a note on the fridge that says "Sir, I put your dinner in the freezer. Ah Boy was very naughty today."

awesome scarecrow. could have been be freakier though
cooking group!
more cooking group!
and even more cooking group...

and now for the coup de grace


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home