Sunday, April 12, 2009

Parents coming to visit for a week! I have mixed feelings about it, but it's mostly good I guess. While they're here I don't expect to get much revision done. And it's partly cos they were coming that I had to cancel the Italy trip.*

But on the other hand..well firstly it's going to be quality family time, of course! And while they're here I'll probably be distracted from everything else that's been going on in my life, which I need.
-----------------------------------

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

I like this quote. Read somewhere before that unrequited love is never romantic. Maybe not to the observer, but to the person involved I think once you get past the disappointment, it's still every bit as sweet. Like Alex said, all love hurts a little - but it's always good for you.

*edit: it's very bizarre how a tube line can be supended due to "person under the train at Earl's Court." How to get to heathrow now I ask you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home