Sunday, January 6, 2008

last day duty

Well here I am in office on my last day duty! This office holds so many memories for me, really it does. Possibly more so than RJ, by virtue of the time spent in here. Well I am just thankful for all the experiences during my time here in this unit. As for the people I have gotten to know here, it's an understatement that we're like a family. I've said this before, and I'll say it again - the people here have more chemistry, and have bonded better than any of the classes I've belonged to. Maybe it's the fact that we aren't all bogged down by stress and have so much free time for outings. The pigging out sessions, the clubbing and drinking, the gatherings at Mark's mansion - these will form the bulk of my fondest memories of life here. Also, I dare say duties have been some of the most fruitful (for want of a better word) hours in office because alone here in this Ops Room, one has the time and the space to let his thoughts wander.

While driving to office today, I heard a song on the radio by Sting and the Police called Englishman in New York. It's such awesome driving music. My other favourite is The Look of Love by Diana Krall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha i like the look of love by diana krall too. she does it best with her deep, resounding voice. muahah we finally agree on ONE point in music

-jx

January 7, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home