Saturday, February 9, 2008

I changed my blog header, as you can probably see. Looks tacky, I know, and yes I preferred the old one too, but for now I need something different.

I'm really beginning to wonder how I'm going to pass time in the IBN laboratories. Those who have gone for research attachments all agree it's kinda boring, and that's what I fear most. I'd rather have my hands full, because I perform best when I'm stressed/high-strung. I also need to keep busy to take my mind off some stuff. Anyhow, juggling work and tuition is going to be tough. It's times like these- when I have so little time left to myself - that I truly relish every second of free time, and I like that. I've been too free for my own good for two years - time to get down to some work! My goal at the end of five months is to, at the very least, impress my mentor. The other end of the spectrum involves a Nobel Prize or two, but let's not go into that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home