Thursday, January 24, 2008

Musicianwar Singapore Meetup

Met up with Jerick from Musicianwar yesterday for a lil jam session at Tiet Studio. And since we're currently the only two active Singaporean members of MW, it's technically a Musicianwar Singapore meetup. Damn fun. You know you've had a good jam session by how quickly time goes by. Sometimes the hour just drags on.

Here are some snippets from the session. Jerick's on the right and I'm on the left.



Just when I thought I'd go on hiatus musically and focus on art, this comes along and revives my interest in guitar..we plan to do more collab pieces, hopefully enough for an EP.
--------------------------------------------------------
It's been a week since ORD, and it's been a pretty busy week, going for chalet and jobhunting at the same time. So far no luck for the most part, but at least I managed to find this tuition at Geylang. Going for the first session this evening.

On to the bigger picture - I'm still torn between local and overseas, believe it or not. Things changed when Imperial said they accepted me - I wasn't counting on that to happen. It's very tempting to go, but my current stand is that it's just not worth it without sponsorship. And I really was looking forward to life in NUS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home