Saturday, February 2, 2008

waiting for the shoe to drop

I've applied for so many jobs it's just insane. First, the 20-odd schools I've emailed - they might need a relief teacher any time and call me up. Then again, what are the chances? Second, the Learning Lab, which is irritating the heck out of me cos they claim to need more interns but isn't getting back to me. Third, the UOB job the NSman promised me. Fourth, the IBN Youth Research Programme. Fifth, lab assistant at IMCB. Sixth, waitering at Oasis Restaurant & Bar. Seventh, Cambridge Institute. And that's not counting all the retail outlets I left my name with and if they get back to me I really really want those too. There are so many things I want to do but somehow or other - it's just not happening for me and I end up bumming around at home.

Anyway, went for the OIC Portrait Day yesterday. I spent a good one hour plus looking for a sketchbook to buy, only to come back and have a kind soul donate his to me. Anyway I gave my drawings away for free. And met these 3 ex-TPJC students (same batch). Had a lot of fun, but I think I need more stamina.



edit: for those of you who have at one time or another asked me what type of girl I go for, this girl pretty much fits the bill:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home