Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sleepover at Celine's

This was gonna be one of those crazy things you look back on in five years and laugh. Cabbed over to Celine's place after a looong day which had earlier saw me 1) attempt to apply for a VISA and fail 2) meet up with Gerald Jay and Hian Liang for a brief chat about times old and new 3) open an intl account with HSBC 4) meet up with the IBN interns for a quick dinner.
By the time Celine and Colin greeted me at the gate I was already damn shack but, as I'd come to realise after spamming NUS camps, our bodies are capable of amazing things when running on adrenaline (and prata)
So what ensued was a night of mahjong, heart-to-heart talks, ice cream and wedges, prata and pillowfights. Driving over to the prata shop was especially memorable - the same prata shop we visited when I'd first come over to paint with Colin. The nostalgia feels especially thick when you end where you first began.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home